
All over India, Stephanie and I see men and women with their hair dyed varyingly bizarre shades of orange, usually once a certain person's hair has begun to turn gray. This picture Stephanie stealthily took isn't even the worst of it. I just don't get it. I mean this wonderful radioactive pumpkin color is much better than aging gracefully with some gray, right?
***UPDATE- July 10, 2008***
While we were traveling in Jaipur and Agra we were able to capture some more pretty amazing snaps (what they call photos here) of our orange/red headed friends. For some light hearted amusement (I mean no offense!), I've posted a few more of my favorites below:



Sunday, June 29, 2008
Just For Kicks and Giggles
Posted by Molly at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is quite an odd tradition. Yay for finding me! I can't wait to read all about your adventures in India. :D
Molly i love you! i can hear your voice reading your blog. you are so wonderful. i will be back at wm in the fall and i am COUNTING on hanging out with you. i am so jealous of your summer adventures! please update a lot! i miss you and i love reading about your life! i want a south africa update too please!
molly i LOVE your blog! it puts mine to shame...here i am writing about a chanel bag and you are off saving the world! im glad you started this so i can read all about your trip. keep it up!
Post a Comment