Saturday, July 26, 2008

Change of Plans

So sad day! I'm no longer going to Nainital. Turned out Sumithra wanted to contact some more people there before going to check it out or something. But they're still planning on going in a couple days so maybe I'll go then, we'll see! Now I am just having a fun weekend hanging around the Doon (a nickname for Dehradun). I went with a group of about 8 students out to dinner in the city last night and I think we're going over to one of the student's houses in the city tonight to hang out so I'm still stayin busy and having fun.

On a completely unrelated note, I have the two CUTEST nephews in the world. No seriously. It's ridiculous. The two of them together is just too much. These two little guys are probably the main reason behind any homesickness I'm having...


Brayden is so cute with Caelan, wanting to hold him and pat him.
Matching outfits!!!
Here is one where you can see Caelan a little better.

I can't can't WAIT to see Brayden's beautiful smile and hold Caelan for the first time! My sister is having Caelan's baby blessing in our church on August 17th, the day after I get back, and I am SO excited!

0 comments: