Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busch Gardens Shenanigans and More


Some pics from my fun day at Busch Gardens with Kathleen and Kyle...


Probably the closest I've ever gotten to skiing.


Kathleen and I LOVE roller coasters, we rode them all!

Giant turkey leg!!!

Kyle!

I LOVE those swings!

We're goofballs.
Kyle won this giant frog!!!

So an update on the rest of my life- things are going pretty well, just very busy as per usual. This week in particular I have the outline of my big senior seminar research paper due and my FIRST JOB INTERVIEW on the same day! I'm interviewing for the Management Analyst program with the U.S. Agency for International Development so I'm pretty excited about that. Wish me luck! Homecoming is this weekend so that will be fun. Plus my housemates and I are going apple pickin' Friday which will be awesome! More posts to come! My camera is M.I.A. though so they might be sadly pictureless until I buy a new one :( just a warning.

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I love Busch Gardens, we went there last spring and had a blast!! Also good luck with things coming up and how fun homecoming, I am jealous I miss that about college. Have fun!

Devon said...

how did your interview go??