Wow, I've been such a slacker blogger of late! Well to be fair, my camera has been broken, and since I'm not such a fan of pictureless posts I haven't been so motivated. But a LOT has happened in the past month so I figured a good update was in order. School is fully in swing and I am busy with 16 credits, 2 part time jobs, and extracurriculars! Plus I'm already applying to tons of jobs for when I graduate in the spring! One exciting event this month was my BIRTHDAY! My birthday was tons of fun and I can't believe I'm twenty one already- I'm so old! I went home after about two weeks of school to celebrate mine and my older sister, Tristy's birthday. It was so wonderful to see everyone again since I had so little time after returning home from India! We had a little luncheon for Tristy on Saturday and then went to see Les Miserables at Wolftrap that evening. Momma also took me shopping and I got two great suits!
Opening some presents from home! An awesome recipe binder from Callie!
Excited about the sweet scrapbook Tristy gave me!
Quality time with Caelan!
Birthday girls!
Wolftrap!
When it came time to celebrate my real bday down at school all my friends made it really special. My housemates made me delicious cake and brownies and we had a fun little shindig that weekend. My mom also sent an amazing care package with delicious cookies! I felt so spoiled!
One of my good friends Hannah's bday was that same weekend!
Eating the delicious homemade coconut cake my talented housemate Kala made me!
Other highlights of the month included a camping trip to Chincoteague Island with the Outdoors Club and a fun trip to Busch Gardens today with my friend Kathleen and her husband Kyle (pictures to come)! Also in recent news, I got a precious foster kitten! He was only about 10-12 days when I got him Monday and I have to feed him every 2-3 hours with a syringe. It is a lot of work but he is so cute it is worth it! Plus my housemates help out a lot too when I have class and work and all. Here are some pics of the little guy:
Me and the baby!
My housemate Becca lovin on HW.
So tiny!
Okay well that's it for now, promise I will update sooner next time!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Catchup
Posted by Molly at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That kitten makes me want a kitten SOOO bad!!!
molly you look so good with a baby. i have a new plan you get married so we can have babies together and then if they are both girls/boy they can be bffs and if one is a girl and one is a boy they can get married. k?
Post a Comment